okay, indulge self time.
And so, another year had passed, and this was the 2nd time I attended seiransai.
Looking back, I suddenly came to terms how much I had changed for a year.
Seransai 20th feels the same as 19th. Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that this is a bad thing.
It’s just feels great when the students are so working hard and doing their best even though it means to entertaining us non-students. Last year made me felt this way, this year too. The students are very passionate that I was so touched T-T
Reminds me that I once told the onee that I might not make it for next, which is, this year’s seiransai.
And then I did.
Makes me wonder if I can make it for next year’s seiransai.
Where and how different will I be a year later?
Since the time warrants for it, let’s track down what had changed since last year :
-change of workplace (from internship to full-time employment. woah, I still can’t believe I’m working for full time already)
– onee’s friend then who asked to take a photograph of her eye candy has a boyfriend! (omedetou!)
– onee’s friend’s eyecandy grew up to be much more taller now!
– My Japanese had gotten a tad better(?)
– no funny encounters. Maybe onee got annoyed by my friend more, or rather.
– We didn’t make it for the most popular attraction, the ghost house this year ):
– Fried soba is AWESOME~ We didn’t had that last year.
– decided to call my friend along….was that supposed to be a bad choice? HAHAHA
– err…onee got prettier? 😀
– I changed my spectacles?
…I guess that’s all the changes I can spot since last year.
To the onee: let’s go again next year again, shall we? 🙂